b2dJson utility in C#‏

General discussion about the R.U.B.E editor
ivanmen

b2dJson utility in C#‏

Post by ivanmen »

Hi, I wrote the utility b2dJson in C#, used monogame and farseer for use on android, osx, ios, windows.
I did this because the editor is a great tool. And mono can open a wide variety of platforms.

But when i try to send the email at :
iforce2d@gmail.com i get "Delivery to the following recipients failed." Where i can contact you??
Attachments
demo.png
demo.png (35.74 KiB) Viewed 16274 times
iforce2d
Site Admin

Re: b2dJson utility in C#‏

Post by iforce2d »

oh boy, that is great news! I've never used C# so if I was to have made this, it would not have been done for a long time... :D
Is this to be open source? Maybe you can make a github repo for it.
That email address is correct, yes. Not sure why it would be having trouble, I'm not having problems getting mail to that address...
ivanmen

Post by ivanmen »

Hi, sorry for the delay, and yes, the code is open source :D , this code is based in the java version. If you want to run the Demo, you need a machine with windows or recompile MonoGame.Framework.dll and Lidgren.Network.dll for linux or mac.
The rube file format loader is called "Farseer2Json". And the test project is called "Demo"
This code can be stored in your github repo, if you like.

I put this in the skydrive:
http://sdrv.ms/WWmH7k
the carpet is Rube.Net

if you have any trouble, please let me know... my mail is "sivanmg @ hotmail . com".
I think the reason for the rejection of email, was the dll files.
iforce2d
Site Admin

Post by iforce2d »

Thanks! I have no experience with C# at all, and am a bit busy lately so it might be a while before I can take a good look at this, but when I do, I'll see if I can set up some kind of repo to make it easy to get. Thanks again!!
SoggyB

Post by SoggyB »

ivanmen great stuff!

I would love to learn more about your implementation. I am running into a few issues trying to load the samples that ship with the R.U.B.E. Have you tested with those?

Please friend in this forum, would love to share my email.

Thanks!